1. What is the requirement to use your exchange hosting?
An internet connection to any devices with email software plus your own domain name. You can also use webmail to check your mails.
2. Do you provide assistance in migration from our current email solution?
Yes, we do. We offer various tools and assistance to make migration to us smooth and easy for you. Please give us a call or email to us and we will have one of our Exchange migration experts to help you.
3. What is the attachment size limit?
For our shared Exchange Hosting customers, the maximum size of any email, inclusive of all attachments, is 20MB. For dedicated Exchange customer, the email size can be up to 100 MB.
4. What kind of customer support do you offer?
We provide 24/7 live chat, ticketing system and phone support to all our customers.
5. How do you prevent data loss?
Our Exchange Hosting runs in server clustering environment with each servers having its own triple backups.
6. How can i be sure that my data is secure and safe with you?
Our servers are hosted in a Tier-4 data center with biometric security and multiple layers of hardened physical security.
7. What collaboration solutions do you offer?
We offer Windows SharePoint Services that enable enable SharePoint directly from your Exchange Hosting Control Panel.
8. Can i use my mobile pda to connect to my exchange hosting?
Absolutely. With our Exchange Hosting, you can actually not only send/receive emails but synchronize all your contacts, calenders, notes and shares files.
9. Does your exchange hosting comes with anti-virus and anti-spam features?
Yes. The default ant-virus and anti-spam engine is available. Most customers prefer to upgrade to our premium anti-virus and anti-spam engine to block all spam emails and increase your productivity.
Screenshots of Business class email