Server Co-Location in Malaysia's Premier Data Centres
Shinjiru guarantees the uptime, availability, compliance and protection of your co-located servers in Malaysia. Our highly secured data centres are built with N+1 redundancy on all networks, hardware, power systems and generators with Tier-1 premium bandwidth providing rock-solid setup for all Malaysia's server colocation needs. Our services are delivered with impeccable guaranteed service levels. Our data centres are staffed with 24/7 on-site expert engineers supporting our own systems and services.
Server Co-Location CX2 Plans
10U QUARTER Rack
- 500 watts /hr Power
- 4 x Free IP Address
- 1 x 100Mbps Cat5 RJ45 Port
- 5 x 13Amps Power Socket
- 5 x Server/Equipment
- 100 Mbps Shared Bandwidth
- Unlimited Visit
- Unlimited Reboot
- 24x7x365 Monitoring
Private LANEnable a private VLAN if you prefer a secure network to ensure your business privacy is achieved.
Multi BGPWe peer with the largest Tier 1 providers in the world to achieve the best latency and the fastest route.
Tier 3Shinjiru only partners with Tier 3 data centres to ensure the best performance and reliability to safeguard 99.99% uptime guarantee.
Redundant NetworksWe have designed our network structure to make sure that you are connected all the time with your co-location connected to multiple networks.
24/7 Access & SupportAccess your servers whenever you need too. To help manage your co-located servers or resolving infrastructure faults affecting them, all our data centres have engineers on site all day, every day.
Secure & CompliantEvery inch of our infrastructure meets stringent ISO 20000, 270001 and 9001 requirements as well as being PCI DSS compliant - meaning you can trust us with your servers.
High AvailabilityWith our resilient, geo-diverse infrastructure and a range of advanced high availability technologies at your disposal, downtime will never be an issue.
Environmental SecurityOur data centres all feature fully redundant power sources with backup generators, redundant cooling systems, comprehensive fire suppression and best in class physical security measures.
Want More Bandwidth, More Protection?
We can provide you with many co-location upgrade options from premium bandwidth to DDoS protection on demand.
|Item||Monthly Fee (RM)|
|Dedicated Local 1Mbps||20.00|
|Dedicated International 1Mbps||150.00|
|24 ports Gigabits (1000Mbps) Switch||250.00|
|1Gbps Cat6/RJ45 Port||20.00|
|Sophos XG Hardware Firewall||Contact us for best price|
|Sophos Virtual Firewalls||Contact us for best price|
|CISCO ASA5505 Hardware Firewall||250.00|
|Up to 1Gbps DDoS Protection||99.00|
|Up to 5Gbps DDoS Protection||399.00|
|Up to 10Gbps DDoS Protection||599.00|
|Up to 20Gbps DDoS Protection||799.00|
|More than 20Gbps?||Contact us for best price|
Facilities & Redundancies
- Data Center Area: 17,500ft²
- Floor Load: 10kN per square meter
- Floor Height: 3200mm (raised floor to ceiling)
- Raised Floor: 1000mm
- Riser: Two risers for path redundancy
- Passenger Lift: 2 nos. 1.6 ton lifts-1.5 m width x 2.4m depth x 2.4m height
- Insulation: Brick wall with mineral wool and gypsum board insulation
- Our facilities is powered by two distinct power stations: Putrajaya and Kapar.
- On site generators, with up to three days supply of fuel, are on hand in case of multiple site power failure. Pre-arrangement is done to ensure fuel replenish within 4 hours.
- Our network uses multiple upstreams and service providers to ensure constant connectivity.
- In a disaster, our offices have both data center and disaster recovery offices to facilitate network connectivity and equipment support.
- Mains Power: 2 x 33kV incomers from 2 sources
- Generators: N+1 configuration
- Fuel Storage: 30 hours support at full load
- Fuel Delivery: 4 hours response
- N+1 configuration with minimum 10 minutes back up
- Cooling: Air Cooled System
- Resilience: N+1
- Temperature: 18 C to 24 C
Fire & Safety System
- Fire Detection: High sensitivity smoke detectors (HSSD)
- Fire Suppression: Water mist system in data centre and common area & gas system in mechanical and electrical area
- 24×7 security team, CCTV system, proximity card reader & barrier
- Temperature & humidity monitoring
- M&E operation & power monitoring
- Humidity: 35% to 65% RH
- Presence: 24 x 7 security team
- Personnel: Proximity card readers
- Vehicle: Barrier control
- Delivery: Managed by security personnel
- CCTV: Multiple CCTV cameras
- Carrier Neutral facility with Local MMR Access
- MDF: 4 rooms
- MMR: 2 rooms
You Ask, We Answer
What is a co-location service?
Co-location services are for organisations and individuals that have their own servers and hardware that want to have datacentre connectivity. Therefore, they choose a provider like Shinjiru to provide the network connectivity for their hardware to ensure maximum uptime.
Can I access my co-location 24 hours a day and is your datacentre guarded 24 hours a day?
Of course, Shinjiru will escort you around the datacentre to your co-location space at your request any time of the day. All of our Tier-3 datacentres are fully guarded.
I need a PCI DSS certified co-location space, does Shinjiru provide such co-location services?
Shinjiru has a PCI DSS certified cage in Menara AIMS, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. We have an abundance of co-location services currently hosting with us that require a PCI DSS certified co-location space.
Who does Shinjiru peer with?
We peer with many major international providers, therefore providing all of our users with low latency and high network speeds.
Does your technical support operate 24 hours a day?
Our support teams are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year should you require help. You can reach them through our support portal.
Can you configure any enterprise solutions?
We have done configurations for disaster recovery, load balancing, clustering and much more. If you have a project that needs professional services, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Contact Us for More Enquiry
Fill up the form below to get in touch with our Web Hosting Specialist.