When you purchase one of Shinjiru’s Shared Hosting packages you will get cPanel email hosting for free. You would wonder why you need to switch from your free email to a domain-based email. There are many reasons but one of it is to help promote your business more effectively.
Every time you send an email, you are giving your web address to customers and prospects, encouraging them to visit your website.
Here’s a simple guide to help you create a new email account in cPanel.
1. Log into cPanel and key in your credentials. For example https://yourdomain.com/cpanel
2. In the EMAIL section, click Email Accounts.
3. In the Email Accounts section, click +CREATE.
4. Type your preferred username and click GENERATE to create a strong password.
5. Complete the on-screen fields, scroll down and click +CREATE.