Be the Best Version of Yourself
Shinjiru cultivates and emboldens your path to build a better version of your professional self. Stand amongst industry’s highly experienced experts and be part of the team responsible for constantly innovating and driving Shinjiru as Malaysia’s leading web hosting service provider.
We are currently looking for digital-technology experts or enthusiasts to fill in the role of:
Nobody loves technology more than geeks, and Shinjiru is always looking for fun, geeky people to help us bring the best products, services and solutions to our customers by building online trust. As fellow geeks, we know online world is where you shine best.
So if you are a true geek or eager to explore your inner geek, the super-awesome world of web hosting is where you will reign supreme. But, to fulfil this techno-dream, you must be;
- Multitasking, innovative, dynamic and efficient techie
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Skype and Telegram
- Completely obsessed with details
- A Super-fast learner
- You will be trained under the mentorship of Shinjiru’s best geeks – vastly experienced engineers and specialists who hold the key to instrumental technical knowledge and wonders of web hosting since 1998.
- Without having to leave your comfort zone or wear a tie, you are to respond to incoming client calls as well as placing outbound calls concerning updates or resolve issues through proprietary systems and provide Client centric solutions.
- Execute day-to-day operational role of tech support, but, with the freedom to do it from anywhere you can think of. Traveling but on duty? No problem, you work with Skype and Telegram - Live Chat with your clients, anytime, anywhere.
- It's okay if you’re shy, we are too! Don’t worry because teamwork is a breeze when you’re surrounded by like-minded, highly motivated, skilled and proficient colleagues to help you through the usual stuff like ticket filtering and coordination of cases.
- Without having to leave your comfy seats, you are to coordinate, analyze (we geeks know how much you love to analyze things) and suggesting improvements to customer service operations and achieve company goals.
- Although you will mostly work behind your computer, you will be representing the voice of customers and influence how we develop future products, draw up a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) as an important reference to address customer needs.
- Obviously, everyone does this, but your team will always lend a hand when you perform ad-hoc administrative duties, daily activities and reporting functions within the given deadline.
Shinjiru is on the lookout for strongly creative individuals, with a terrific eye for catching action. Extra brownie points if you have experience handling semi-professional equipment and/or publish exciting, original content on social media – because that’s where we need you.Requirements:
- Manual dexterity, physical mobility and some physical strength/stamina
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Organization to manage their time efficiently
- Ability to capture snippets of film and be able to edit it into a cohesive story
- Flexibility and good listening skills
- Enough patience to wait for the perfect shot
- Energy and determination
- Technical acumen to be able to operate, configure, set up and fix video, audio, lighting or other production equipment
- Understanding of post-production techniques
- Passion—you must be all about getting the shot
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, creative, and team-oriented individual who can accomplish specific duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Working with and under mentorship of Creative Director or collaborative team to produce a visual marketing campaign.
- Serve as photographer and videographer including pre and post production, editing, selecting, archiving and distribution for internal and external needs.
- Calibrating, troubleshoot and maintain equipment, cleaning and disassembling hardware and general care of equipment provided.
- Setting up and tearing down cameras, responsible for recording equipment to create content for website and social media platforms including interviews, events and activities.
- Manage and produce visual communications materials not limited to photography, video production and branding.
Are you a passionate, creative and multi-talented designer? Ready to unleash your inner Draper?
Shinjiru is exploring the new frontier of marketing and in need of a visionary and Imaginator, someone who is both creative and technically inclined. Enthusiastic to use both these attributes and make ideas come to life. Not just an artsy bum who smokes five packs a day, but a real designer with deep understanding and application of skills and imagination.
Believe in the power of ideas? Submit your curriculum vitae if you think you can handle;Responsibilities:
- Visual Design - Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials. Illustrate concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- UI/UX - Applying interactive and visual design principles on websites and web applications for a positive and cohesive user experience.
- Print Design - Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software. Coordinate with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- CSS/HTML - Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for promo illustrations, corporate branding, websites and social media content.
- Being resourceful - Contributing to team efforts by providing input and accomplishing tasks as required.
- Communication Skills - Communicating with team members and clients about layout and design.
- Time-Management Skills - Designers to require a certain amount of time to accomplish certain tasks. Thus, you must be able to curate your project timeline accordingly before submitting and reviewing final layouts, and suggesting improvements when necessary.
We have a position available for an energetic, passionate young salesperson. If you are a people person, likes chatting up customers and want to be part of a rapid-growing IT company, then Shinjiru is THE place for you.
At Shinjiru, we have a fresh and dynamic team consistently ready to take on new challenges. We invite talented and motivated individuals to join our team and take on these challenges together.Responsibilities:
- Develop relationships with potential and existing customers via email and online community engagement.
- Gather and source new business leads to promote web hosting solutions.
- Provide support to enhance customer retention.
- Provide general customer support to existing and potential customers.
- Upsell and cross-sell to existing customer database.
- Prepare quotations and process new orders.
- Conduct outbound sales activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary/SPM/”O” Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English. Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- At least 1-2 years working experience in a sales environment is preferable but not essential.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
- Must be target-oriented, self-motivated and passionate to achieve beyond expectation.
- Must be proactive and have a positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamworking skills.
- Ready to conduct cold-call activities.
- Ready to experiment with new sales strategies and methodologies.
We Perk You Right Up!
Looking for perks? We got you covered. From healthy work-life balance, positive and dynamic environment to friendly, helpful team mates and free snacks daily – Shinjiru rewards your dedication handsomely, as long as you’re willing to put your heart (and back) into your work.
Comprehensive Health Plans
Annual Company Trip And Dinner
Staff Servicing Award
Fun Monthly Activities
Monthly Birthday Celebrations