1. OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
2. DEFINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
4. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
4.1. We may collect personal information directly from you from your authorised representatives, or from publicly available sources:
Other than personal information obtained from you directly (as detailed above), we may also obtain your personal information from third parties we deal with. We may also collect information from such other sources where you have given your consent for the disclosure of personal data relating to you, and/or where otherwise lawfully permitted.
- When you communicate with us (for example when you submit a contact form on our website, or when you contact us for any enquiries by phone, LiveChat or ticketing system).
- When you subscribe to a specific Product and/or Service on our website.
- When you register an account on our website.
- When you participate in any of our surveys.
- When you participate in any competitions, contests or loyalty programs run/organised by us.
- When you commence a business relationship with us (for example, as a service provider/business partner)
- When you visit any of our offices.
- When you visit or browse our websites.
- When you lodge a complaint with us.
- When you provide feedback to us.
- When you interact with us via social media or interactive applications including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
5. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To comply with any legal or regulatory obligations under the applicable laws, regulations, guidelines or industry codes that applies to us.
- To verify your identity.
- To assess and process your application(s) /request(s) for our Products and/or Services.
- To provide you with the Products and/or Services you have requested.
- To administer and manage the Products and/or Services we provide you (including charging, billing, facilitating payments and collecting debts).
- To investigate and resolve any service issues, billing queries, complaints or other enquiries that you submit to us regarding our network, Products and Services.
- To assess and/or verify credit worthiness.
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
- To engage in business transactions in respect of Products and/or Services to be offered and provided to you.
- To establish and better manage any business relationship we may have with you.
- To help us monitor and improve the performance of our Products and Services, our customer service teams and our website.
- To maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
- To manage staff training and quality assurance.
- To notify you about benefits and changes to the features of our Products and/or Services.
- To produce data, reports and statistics which shall be anonymised or aggregated in a manner that does not identify you as an individual.
- To analyse statistical data from website and advertisement analytics.
- To conduct marketing activities (for example, market research).
- To investigate, respond to, or defend claims made against, or involving SHINJIRU.
- To maintain records required for security, claims or other legal purposes.
- Tor any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities.
6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
6.1. We assure you that SHINJIRU will not provide or sell your personal information to any third party and will keep all information confidential. However, we may be required or need to disclose information about you to the following third parties:
- Law enforcement agencies.
- Government agencies.
- Companies and/or organisations that act as our agents, contractors, service providers and/or professional advisers.
- Companies and/or organisations that assist us in processing and/or otherwise fulfilling transactions and providing you with Products and/or Services that you have requested or subscribed for.
- Our merchants and/or strategic partners that provide Products and/or Services which require personal information disclosure.
- Our business associates and other parties for purposes that are related to the purpose of collecting and using your personal information.
- Domain name registration bodies (such as but are not limited to ICANN and MYNIC).
- Any credit reporting agencies or in the event of default, any debt collection agencies subject to the permitted law applicable to us.
- Other parties in respect of whom you have given your express or implied consent.
7. INCOMPLETE PERSONAL INFORMATION
7.1. Where indicated (for example in registration/application forms), it is obligatory to provide your personal information to us to enable us to process your application for our Products and/or Services. Should you decline to provide such obligatory personal information, we may not be able to process your application or provide you with our Products and/or Services.
8. YOUR OPTIONS
8.1. We can assist you to access and correct your personal information held by us.
If you wish to have access to your personal information in our possession, or if you are of the opinion that such personal information held by us is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, not relevant or not up-to-date, you may make a request to us by emailing to email@example.com. You should quote your name, address and phone/account number and provide brief details of the information you want to correct.
We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request to access or correct your personal information within 21 days of receiving your request.
8.2. Please note that we may have to withhold access to your personal information in certain situations, for example when we are unable to confirm your identity, when information requested for is of a confidential commercial nature or in the event we receive repeated requests for the same information. Nevertheless, we will notify you of the reasons for not being able to accede to your request.
8.3. We take reasonable steps to ensure that our agreements with our merchants and/or strategic partners include appropriate privacy and confidentiality obligations. If you do not wish your personal information to be utilised for the purposes of marketing or should you change your mind in relation to your previous decision, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your latest written instructions to us will prevail.
8.4. When you create an account in SHINJIRU, you are automatically subscribed to receive transactional notices, email newsletters and news of special promotions offered SHINJIRU. To unsubscribe from our newsletters and promotional mailings, you may press the links provided in promotional email messages sent to you or contact our support.
9. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
9.1. You are responsible for providing accurate and complete information to us about yourself (or any other person whose personal information you provide us) and for making sure this personal information updating and correcting it by email to email@example.com. This obligation is a condition to the provision of our Products and/or Services to you and/or any other person authorised or permitted by you or your organisation/company to use the Products and/or Services.
10. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
10.1. We will retain your personal information in compliance with this Policy and/or the terms and conditions of your agreement(s) with SHINJIRU for the duration of your relationship with us. We are required to keep this information as it may be necessary to protect the interests of SHINJIRU and/or its customers. Therefore, we reserve the right to keep your personal information when it is required by the law and/or by SHINJIRU's relevant policies.
12. OUR CONTACT DETAILS
||Data Protection Officer (DPO)
No.19-2, Wisma Laxton,
Jalan Desa, Taman Desa,
Off Jalan Klang Lama,
58100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.