Staying resilient to survive Covid-19
Within the past few months we have seen businesses becoming more reliant than ever on their digital strategy. The most impacted are independent entrepreneurs and small businesses who immensely depend on face-to-face customer relations and physical operations prior to the unprecedented pandemic lock down.
Shinjiru is committed to play our part in helping businesses stay resilient and develop ongoing contingencies to mitigate this enormous challenge. One of our ongoing efforts is providing 50% subsidy to build a comprehensive e-commerce website which includes social media integration that most small business owners already have in place.
The Covid-19 Online Rescue Grant was created in collaboration with Dita Group (DG) to help facilitate the online migration of businesses. Our WE-BUILD C19 RESCUE PACK covers domain name, web hosting and all the requirements needed to build and entire e-commerce website. Shinjiru even provides training and coaching for you on the fundamentals on doing business online.
We urge more entrepreneurs and small business owners to secure this limited-funded grant.
General Guide for Covid-19 Online Rescue Grant:
- Place a RM1,000.00 deposit to secure the WE-BUILD C19 RESCUE PACK.
- Shinjiru Web Design will liaise with you to gather required web materials including company logo, company profiles, product photos etc.
- Your website mockup will then be developed within 3 working days.
- Upon your approval, Shinjiru continues to complete the website within 7-14 days.
- Upon completion, Shinjiru will conduct a 1-hour webinar to train you on website management.
- Upon handover sign-off, you will have a 30-day term on the remaining payment.
What we offer:
- FREE Domain Name
- FREE 100GB Web Hosting
- FREE 10 x Email Accounts
- FREE SSL Certificate
- FREE 2 Hours Training
Secure your WE-BUILD C19 RESCUE PACK now and get 30% discount on your two-year subscription.